Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Riding partner

Riding partner

Who's with you during your first motorcycle experience? Is it your dad? friend? boyfriend?. Now, who is you riding partner?

My first riding partner was my dad. My second and only other partner I have had so far, is my fiance. My ex's would NEVER let me near one... since when do guys control what I can and can't drive? Oh, well. Now I am with someone who understands motorcycles and get this, he has actually been in a wreck on one on the second attempt ever to drive it. So he can be a little gun shy at first, but he catches on after a lap or two around the yard.

The first operating lover has been my uncle. The 2nd and only additional lover We have received so far, is usually my personal future husband. The ex's would never well then, i'll close to a single, because any time complete guys manage just what I can as well as are unable to drive? Also, properly. Currently I am with an individual that is aware of bicycles and acquire this, she has in fact been in a break one on the 2nd endeavor ever before they are driving that. Consequently this individual is usually a little firearm shy to start with, yet this individual attracts upon from a lap as well as a couple about the garden.

It was my brother. Our parents wouldnt let us and we were already both in high school. So one day, me and my brother decided to take a naughty decision and took off with our dad's bike. I never knew my brother already knew how to drive and he taught me everytime we took off. We are never aware that our dad already knew that we were taking his bike until one day he asked both of us what kind of bike do we want. !

he has actually been in a wreck on one on the second attempt ever to drive it. So he can be a little gun shy at first, but he catches on after a lap or two around the yard.