Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2013 Z800 Not available in the US?

Does anyone know why the 2013 Z800 is not going to be available in the USA? I tried to find a more recent article, but they all say it is unlikely it will be available for sale in the states and has been since 2006? Why is this?

I posted a link to the article that I read.

2013 Kawasaki Z800 Announced but US Availability Unlikely - Motorcycle.com News | Motorcycle.com News

I am not sure about it I think you will have to wait for the official announcement form the Kawasaki then i think you will get the information I watch you submitted link there only said that they are producing another model one important think is said there i think you have to wait for the official announcement. Thanks

I am not aware of that situation in the US. But you might want to look overseas and get one but it will cost you a lot for shipping and other paperwork I guess.
    Just contact Kawasaki why anyway. Theres no harm in asking them. Only if theyre hard to reach or wont reply thats the only problem.

you might want to look overseas and get one but it will cost you a lot for shipping and other paperwork I guess.