Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Is your Bike good enough to get stolen?

Lol found this funny article that you can test the value of your bike against (just joking its about which bikes are most likely to get stolen). My bike isn't listed on there. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing

Bike brands top theft league - | Motorcycle News | Bike News | Motorbike Videos | MCN

Four of the brands I have been considering are on this list... Hmm. I better get into a good neighborhood then.

My bike is on number nine. I think I should park next to motorcycle on the top of the list, so that their bike will be stolen first before mine.

This offered use circumstance is compared to this. Any time an individual wishes to sell a new kawasaki, they will list that with all the serial range (or you requests it). The buyer use your serial range to take a look in the motorcycle around the Bike Shepherd website to determine when it is stolen. Whether it is shown within your seller's brand as well as it is unlisted, chances are certainly not stolen. The main program is effective off the bike's serial range.

At this very momment I don't own a bike. But my bicycle was vandalized several times. They tried to steal it and couldn't so had to take something.

My bike isn't in the list. Possibly due to the fact that Ducati's are fairly rare anyway, or maybe because of all the immobilizer junk they've put on it. Or maybe the thieves are just scared it'll rattle itself to bits if they try to run with it.

That being said, I'm pretty paranoid about it being stolen. If I'm going somewhere, I make sure I can park it somewhere safely, else I'll consider the car.

Mines on number 9. In my country (Philippines) for sure it will be on any of the top 5 list. It is one of the most abundant brands here including Kawasaki. So, I think the rare the brand and models to a specific location, the more it won't get included on the list of stolen vehicles. Just my point!

I think I should park next to motorcycle on the top of the list, so that their bike will be stolen first before mine.