Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Red face New member welcome thread..

Alot of new members join and dont introduce themselves so Ive added this thread for all to introduce yourself....

Ill go first...

Hi all I am From Langley BC Canada. I started this site due to a lack of sites dedicated to this bike .... ... It doesnt matter how crappy a day I have had, all I have to do is put on my gear and go for a ride.... The world disappears... my Yamaha FZ6 is my first bike.. Its a 2005 Galaxy Blue one.. (Yeah the blue ones are faster... Its not a rumor). I am an Engineer and currently work as an instructor at the British Columbia Institute Of Technology..... Okay nuff about me... Who is next....

Dennis

Hello, hello! My name is Streak and I'm new here. I'm 22 years old and a mother-to-be. So, you won't find me riding a bike for a while. I love to learn about them and look at photographs of them though. Hoping to make a lot of great friends here!

Hi All!

I am from Kuala Lumpur/Selangor Malaysia.
    Bought my 1st "big" bike ER6N on April 2011. Just sold it a few days ago.
    Now I'm riding a small scooter (lol!) to work while waiting the Z800 to come out soon.
    Have booked it and can't wait for it to arrive in Malaysia.

See u all later. Bye!

Hi. Im Aria from Philippines. I ride big bikes and scooters. Although I'm a girl, I'm really into motorcycles. I love how I able to repair (simple problems). I love everything from screws to wheels to brakes.

Hi, I am from the sunny state of Florida. I am engaged to be married to my wonderful fiance who supports me through every thing, even motorcycles! I gave birth to my wonderful son 8 months ago so I am back out and riding again! I personally haven't owned my own bike just yet, but I have been riding them for about 2 years now. Looking forward to learning more about the Kawasaki brand!

Hiya

Hello from Sunny Texas.
    Hope I can contribute much to this forum.
    Peace

Hello!

Hello Everyone,

I live in a tiny village not far from Oxford in England, surrounded by miles of fantastic and mostly empty roads. I've been riding for twenty eight years and currently have an '09 z750 that will soon magically transform into a z800! I ride every almost day of the year, with most weekdays being an eighty mile round trip to work and back.

Cheers,
    Tim
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z750 Green.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	125

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Owers View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I live in a tiny village not far from Oxford in England, surrounded by miles of fantastic and mostly empty roads. I've been riding for twenty eight years and currently have an '09 z750 that will soon magically transform into a z800! I ride every almost day of the year, with most weekdays being an eighty mile round trip to work and back.

Cheers,
    Tim
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z750 Green.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	125
    Wow, that's a pretty bike! Nice color, it really looks good!

Hi!

I'm in Sydney, Australia. I just ordered my Z800 2 days ago and I'm awaiting delivery. Very very impatient at the moment! I researched similar middleweight bikes and the Z800 came out on top for me.

My last bike was a 250cc and I'm very respectful of how much more powerful this machine will be. Believe me, I'll be getting the hang of it first before I open it up. Professionally, I work at a bank doing Risk Management

Hai all...

I'm Saidul from Selangor, Malaysia... Just got my bike last week. Previously riding Yamaha FZ150. Reason for upgrade is becoz, Z800 is the most affordable big bike (800 cc) in Malaysia now. I love to ride & convoy... Hope to find new friends & learn more about Z800. Everyday i'm waiting to hear about new accessories for Z800. Currently waiting for my exzaust (IXIL) free gift from the bike shop.